The Copper Viggo Mod features red copper, stainless steel, a copper 510 connector, autralian brass button, and silver plated copper pins. This clone stands out primarily because it has a revolutionary bottom firing switch with an invisible locking ring that does not thread up and down like other mods, the ring stays in place, allowing for ease of use. Plus, It comes with it's very own RDA!
The Viggo Mod Clone is an extremely hard hitting mechanical mod. The beautiful engravings on the copper tube really stand out and set this mod apart. The many new features and sleek design make this a prime mechanical mod to add to any one’s vaping collection.
Due to the nature of these products there’s no warranty. Mechanical Mods are for experienced vapers, that are aware of how to use unregulated devices. It requires technical knowledge in order to use properly. Before purchasing a mech mod we suggest you looking at our mech mod Blog or our videos. Feel free to call and speak to vape technician
This is because
1. You contacts must be properly adjusted to make sure you mod is working properly
2. Contacts must be cleaned if you’re not getting a strong hit
3. Must make sure mod is locked so it doesn’t auto fire
4. Whatever RDA or Tank you’re using must make sure you’re using the right type of battery.
5. Need to be aware of voltage level in battery if battery is exhausted you run the risk of messing up your mod.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
* Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
* Rebuildables are for experts, not for beginnig vapers with no multimeter or knowledge. You should know how basic electronic devices work.
* For More information about Rebuilding Please check out our "New to Vaping" Section for videos and how to tutorials or please feel free to call our customer care team.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.