For all the gear heads out there, the fully mechanical Panzer Mod Clone does not disappoint. The Panzer Mod Clone is a nice clone of the popular Panzer Mechanical Mod. The body has smooth finishes with angled edges that transition seamlessly into rounded top and bottom. The cog up top perfectly distinguishes the unique, yet efficient feel of this mod, while the hazmat soldier engraved below gives you that touch of personality. This mod boasts some serious vape power!
NOTE: This device was intended for advanced users with knowledge in battery care and safety.
The fog of vape keeps rolling on and like cogs in sync, the Panzer Mod Clone keeps the plumes coming. This smartly crafted clone of MCV Phillippines Panzer is well made and tough. Like its namesake, the effectiveness of design and the sleek touches add to a great vaping experience. We are proud to bring you this high quality clone. This mechanical mod vapes strong, and with a great recessed 510 connection and removable body extensions, some awesome variability for clearomizers, rda’s, and rba’s.
Due to the nature of these products there’s no warranty. Mechanical Mods are for experienced vapers, that are aware of how to use unregulated devices. It requires technical knowledge in order to use properly. Before purchasing a mech mod we suggest you looking at our mech mod Blog or our videos. Feel free to call and speak to vape technician
This is because
1. You contacts must be properly adjusted to make sure you mod is working properly
2. Contacts must be cleaned if you’re not getting a strong hit
3. Must make sure mod is locked so it doesn’t auto fire
4. Whatever RDA or Tank you’re using must make sure you’re using the right type of battery.
5. Need to be aware of voltage level in battery if battery is exhausted you run the risk of messing up your mod.