The Overdose Mechanical Mod Clone comes with an attached 3 post dripper that is ready to rock. That along with the copper wide bore drip tip allows for a very strong inhale of your favorite juices. Top to bottom this is a VaporBeast favorite when it comes to mechanical mods.
Another high quality clone of MC Phillipines, the Overdose Mechanical Mod Clone has finally arrived and once again it knocks it out of the park. This copper setup is so clean with smooth transitions throughout the piece and a comfortably lockable firing button below. For the advanced modder with a sweet-tooth for copper mods, look no further.
Due to the nature of these products there’s no warranty. Mechanical Mods are for experienced vapers, that are aware of how to use unregulated devices. It requires technical knowledge in order to use properly. Before purchasing a mech mod we suggest you looking at our mech mod Blog or our videos. Feel free to call and speak to vape technician
This is because
1. You contacts must be properly adjusted to make sure you mod is working properly
2. Contacts must be cleaned if you’re not getting a strong hit
3. Must make sure mod is locked so it doesn’t auto fire
4. Whatever RDA or Tank you’re using must make sure you’re using the right type of battery.
5. Need to be aware of voltage level in battery if battery is exhausted you run the risk of messing up your mod.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
* Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
* Rebuildables are for experts, not for beginnig vapers with no multimeter or knowledge. You should know how basic electronic devices work.
* For More information about Rebuilding Please check out our "New to Vaping" Section for videos and how to tutorials or please feel free to call our customer care team.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.